Friday 29 April 2011

Cambridge has a Duchess - Congrats to Kate and William

Kate and William's first kiss on the balcony
Approaching Buckingham Palace
Royal Wedding: the wows
Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge
in the carriage on the way to Buckingham Palace


It's official, Kate Middleton's title is Duchess of Cambridge. I'm sitting in my PJs watching the wedding while going through heaps of emails. It has been quiet on the blog front as I have been working inhouse as a copywriter. I have a few more days left inhouse after the May bank holiday, then it's back to homeworking.

Happy celebrations to everybody and hoping to see the new royal couple on a visit to Cambridge. I missed the Queen's visit a few days ago because I was working and on the previous occasion, in November 2009, it was my moving day!

Can't get enough of Kate and Will's Big Day? Links to photos, TV coverage and clips of the Royal Wedding...
Will post more wedding photos later on. In the meantime find great coverage with videos and photos here. The BBC has done a great job and its Royal Wedding's website is wonderful. View the Royal Wedding's programme here. If you want to see more Royal Wedding pics from a lot of people on Flicker, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment