Thursday 23 December 2010

December and January sales plus being a less than trendy mummy

Sales are starting in a few days, earlier online
Hello, it's the sales season again! I'm after winter clothing for next year and thermal underwear, hardly glamorous but I have plenty of unused trendy clothes already (bought for special occasions and job interviews). My pretty clothes are not very child-friendly - my little one has permanently sticky paws and loves wiping her button nose on my sleeve or trousers.

If anybody wants to offer me a Yummy Mummy Makeover... After changing clothes size due to having a child, I'm not that trendy, polished young professional anymore. I am a size 10 after having been 12-14 in the first baby years so it's not too bad, but not as toned as I used to be. If you want to know how I slimmed down naturally, read this.

"I suppose working from home doesn't require too many frills," she said while sitting in front of her screen wearing her PJs and a fleecy, shocking pink, huge robe purchased for the hospital bag.

Deals of the day - and up to January!
Sales are about to start, if not starting already online! So on top of the links you can see on the right side of this blog, here are a few great promotions...

Debenhams is offering up to 70% off on thousands of lines, the online sale starts  today and on Boxing day in the store. Sale ends on 5th January 2011.
Up to half price furniture - plus take an extra 10% off

BHS' sale is launching on 24 December, but are offering 20% off all wedding lines when you spend £150 by using the code BHSBRIDE. Offer ends 5 January and is not valid on clearance items.
 
John Lewis's clearance sale starts at 5pm on Christmas Eve. Includes up to 50% for fashion items and is throughout the website first, later in store.


Sainsbury's sale highlights (click Sainsbury's if links below don't work, many products half price on the website!)
Sony Blu Ray

Player
Sony Blu Ray Player, now £99.99


Navman UK SatNav
    Navman UK SatNav, now £69.99

Tresemme Ceramic

Styler
Tresemme Ceramic Styler, now £30


No comments:

Post a Comment