On Tuesday I 'went' to my first Twitter party, organised by British Mummy Bloggers to brainstorm activities that will keep our children amused at home or away. I tweeted a few suggestions:
- Collect twigs, berry and leaves to make an autumn picture on a rainy day (just add glue and paper)
- Make fluffy magic wands and fishing rods using twigs, string, feathers and sequins...
- Use walkit.com to map local walks (only some cities are on the site, though)
- Go to an Apple Day event - find events in England by clicking here.
- If in Cambridge, check out the University of Cambridge What's On website and Local Secrets' events section.
Oh, and to answer the question, I'm very scared... I have work to do and a child on my hands for six days (excluding weekends, of course).