Sunday 22 November 2009

Painting the town pink



Tomorrow is National Freelancers Day. There is an event in Cambridge, but it's in the evening, making it harder for me to attend. No more painting the town red for me now that I have a dependant - more like princess pink.

Since I had Michela, I have been concentrating all my outings during the day - and the nature of the sorties has changed, too. Yes, there are some grown-up activities like shopping and doing chores but a big share of my time is spent treating my daughter to childish delights such as a trip to the library, to the swings, to a park....

Of course since we have moved to a new town, we are temporarily more homebound than usual as I don't know the place yet and there are heaps of boxes to be sorted.

But there is light at the end of the tunnel as after days of faffing, they have finally granted us the gift of broadband!

No comments:

Post a Comment