Monday 2 July 2012

Feeling like a rat... again





I'm feeling like a rat racer today albeit working from home. I have work, family commitments and digital addiction to fit into my day - no wonder I wake up at 5am most mornings!  

I blame Twitter. From an occasional user I have developed a habit now. The number of my followers is growing and it's kind of exciting, but I need to keep it under check or soon I will be tweeting trivial stuff, which I don't want to do as it's a "business" account.

I want to live in the real world! I suppose since it's raining and it's cold outside, no harm done today. Hopefully I will be back in the garden working on my cabin makeover soon. I do find manual work kind of "relaxing" for my wired mind.

Not much progress on the kitchen decluttering front, but my   series is coming along nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment